I’m driving a huge Chevy truck all day today. Best for all of you to stay off the roads today.
In other news…
GUNNA GIT MY CUNTRY DRIVING ON!!!
My roommate can only cook steaks rare or well done. Basically, he can undercook or overcook the meat.
And he thinks he can talk shit about MY cooking? Excuse you Mr. How-Do-You-Caramelize-Onions.
Few topics in grammar and usage inspires as much dread and confusion as lay vs. lie. This post will allay your fears.
Need even more examples? Here you go:
- When I get home, I’m going to lie in the hammock and relax.
- In which room should I lay the new rug?
- Yesterday, my dog lay on my lap and took a long nap.
- Jim has lain on the sofa since noon.
- Every night, Finn lies on his bed and sleeps inside his sleeping bag.